Sunday, June 14, 2009

Isn't working...

We have realized that this blog isn't going as we thought it would and will be deleting it. It is nothing against any of you, dear followers. We thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness in following it as we started it. Thank you. :) So, we will leave it up until everyone has stopped following and will delete it then.

On my blog, Hopejourney, I will be taking a reprieve from blogging as I feel led to stop using the computer so much and begin to spend more time reading and writing, spending more time with my dear family, and my heavenly Father. God bless everyone! :)


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh,I'm sorry to see this blog go. I really enjoyed reading it. However, I do understand how life can just get WAY too busy.

Your sister in Christ,
~Bethany~

Jenna said...

Thanks for letting us know...

In Christ Alone,
Jenna

Macy said...

Aww, that's sad. Sorry that I've never really posted. I'm kindof a shy poster. :)

Rachel said...

:) Love you, dear sisters in Christ. God bless each one of you...

~Rachel M.