Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Joshua and I just came back from tree shopping. We got a great deal and a Douglas Fir that smells great! What greater could you ask for? ;D  The guy checking us out asked, "Do you want to buy the bottle of preservatives or usually a spoonful of sugar helps the tree as well." We went for the sugar...saved about a $1.27! Anyway, I will probably post pictures of our lovely tree when I get around to it, but I just wanted to tell all the "Short Snap Smile" readers about our Christmas tree jamboree. God bless each one of you!!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, how fun!! We always use our artificial tree. Maybe we can get a real one sometime. :) I would love for you to post pictures!

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Josh said...

I miss the days when we had a real tree, and I think it is so cute that you and Joshua went tree shopping together.
Way to be frugal and save that $1.27 !

God Bless you,
Josh

Rachel said...

Josh-Great deal, right? :D $1.27!!

God bless!